Wednesday, January 29, 2014

babies grow up

When my girls were small I had several mothers of older children say to me 'it will go too fast, remember this time'.  I scoffed internally and continued to try and deal with the toddler issue of the moment.

I believe those mothers now.  I have a highschooler.


Uniform policy is quite strict at her highschool.  She has even polished her shoes and worn a ribbon every day.

This was Annika on her first day of grade one.


Gab at the start of 2014 - she is looking happy and confident to be a grade 6 kid.


She was a little bit more nervous starting prep.  (sniff sniff)



Then...

Now...


My other furry baby is not going to school though.  She is just happy to pick them up at the end of the day.



Soon they will be taller than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!