Wednesday, October 8, 2014

haven't been here in a while

All my intentions of blogging fell in a heap of just doing stuff and not writing about it.

Soz about that.

So it's October already!

In August I went to Fiji with my mate Katy and her kids.  Someone had to help her have her holiday.  I shouldered the burden.  I'm helpful like that.


mocktails at sunset.  That's mocktails.  Shmocktails.

I had to sit and wactch the sunset and contemplate things.

Scuba diving in the pool.  I am too cheap to go in the real ocean.  And probably too scared.

We got covered in mud by that tall Fijian strolling around behind us.  His job was to walk around covered in mud all day.  We reasoned that since the mud had healing properties, the Filian had started his working life as an arthritic-ridden seventy year old man, and the mud has transformed him into a tall young strapping Fijian.  He didn't it was as funny as we did.

On a boat with some wine.  Lucky we were wearing our most attractive life vests.


Thanks August for being pretty good.

September was also good...I will try and catch up on that soon.

Although my 2014 track record is poor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!