Saturday, June 4, 2011

unreasonably excited

We have decided to get a new puppy.  I have felt the loss of a dog in our lives since Amy died last September. 

She was a good good dog.

I did a lot of looking around and researching (some would say over researching - well I like to get everyone's opinion before making up my own mind) and was checking out different breeds.  But then we met another border collie owned by our mechanic.  And I loved it and wanted another border collie.  I am familiar with the breed.  And love them.  A well trained border collie is a joy of an animal.

Our puppy is coming from this lady.  We went and met all the adult dogs, and my dog barometer Gabby was not scared by any of them (she is normally very skittish around dogs).  They were beautiful calm dogs.

I am getting very excited about the puppy.  I keep looking at the puppy pictures on the website and dreaming about it.  In a fit of rashness I said Chris could name the dog. 

So our puppy will be called Wolverine Deathspawn.  And be very cute.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure he or she will soon learn that 'no one lkes a licky dog'

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!