Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ahh friends

Some of our favourite people have moved up to the Sunshine Coast.  Which gives us an excellent excuse to go up and enjoy the beach, kayak, hang out and relax.  And I took the dog on a very long walk on the beach which was leash off - which meant I was very startled when a council guy came up to me at the end of the walk.  He was handing out free doggie bag dispensers and generally saying 'hi' to dog owners - but it gave me a start.  I always get that funny tummy feeling when someone in authority in a uniform fixes their glare on me - even if I know I am not doing anything wrong.

Anyway.

 
We are ready to kayak!

We made it all the way to Bribie Island - saw pelicans, a manta ray, crabs and fish.

 
Awwww.  Worth the trip!

 
He learned to ride a bike!  After I ripped off his training wheels and said 'go for it'!  It is much easier with someone else's child - less emotional attachment and angst.


Nothing like spending time with your godfather.  They had a peaceful hour reading comics together without saying a word.

 Ahhh friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!