Friday, May 10, 2013

my favourite....

I have started back at work over the last couple of weeks.  It has been really rewarding seeing some of the kids and the flashes of progress they have made.  I subjected one child to my happy dance when she communicated using a two symbol combination at morning tea.  This was big for her.

But I have been thinking as I spend time in a workplace and use the facilities - does anyone else have a favourite toilet at an often visited place?  At my work I always go to the one on the right.  I feel weird, underperforming and unsettled in the left toilet.  And at church I always go to the one on the far right.  Almost to the point if there was someone already in it and the other one was spare, I would wait for the right sided loo.

Am I old?  Fixed in my ways?  Slightly on some spectrum?  I did find a slight Morticia streak of grey in my hair the other day and promptly dyed my hair red.  Age is Approaching.

Does everyone else have much more carefree loo visiting habits?

Am I weird?

4 comments:

  1. I'm just curious as to exactly how you feel you're underperforming in the left loos? Do you get through half a wee and think, "I just can't go on"? That would justify right-loo-ness I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, yes you are. The best kind of weird. Am personally hoping to be a terrifyingly weird old lady myself. Meet you there, babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am rapidly losing my filters of what is acceptable.

      Delete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!