Friday, December 14, 2012

GOMA love

Visiting the Gallery of Modern Art on a Friday afternoon is awesome.  No crowds.  Lots to do.  Much art to be admired.  It is good for the soul.  It is the Asia Pacific Triennial.



 I quite like these little glass giraffes.


And these other little glass creatures.  They speak to me.  Not literally.  Really.



The train track room was fabulous.  All the blue lines on the walls are train tracks.  I began working out how to do it in my house.  Then though that the artist who did this would have probably bought all the blue train tracks in Brisbane.  Maybe with wooden ones....hmmm.....


Some monkeys we found at the exhibition.

 Masked.

Emotions?  Appearance?

The mystery of masks.

GOMA love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!