Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Christmas dinosaur





We are down in Armidale with the very cute nieces and nephews, and this Christmas dinosaur I found in the loungeroom. There is nothing like a three year old at Christmas.

There has been crack of dawn stocking opening, much food, carefully chosen presents and mucking around with family. My heart is warm as I think of the many many friends I have and the awesome family I am part of. I am thankful that God chose to enter our world in such a tiny fantastic big humble way.



Annika is enjoying her new top, earphones and book. I blinked and there was a teenager sitting there. When did that happen? Mothering - they are the LONGEST days and the shortest years. I let her get a purple streak in her hair yesterday. I think she feels inexpressively cool.



They had chocolate for breakfast. Maybe a vegetable will pass their lips today, maybe not. Gab loves her new board shorts - teamed with a bowler hat they make a snappy outfit that you can wear at anytime on Christmas Day.

Have a great Christmas Day, may it be full of dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!