Monday, December 31, 2012

new things

Christmas time is a time for new things.

  New presents.





New ball skills.


New water fights.



New jokes.  Actually not really new jokes.  Those jokes in the bon bons have been around since the manger was full and the wise men were following the bright light.


New baby cousins.  Awwww.  I got to have cuddles.  He was prised out of my arms to be fed.



New ham bones for Christmas lunch.



Naps on Christmas afternoon.


New hair for growing up girls.


New games for us all to play together.  I am raising my children to be FIERCE board game players.  Although they will possibly whip my butt soon.  Actually now.

We got a new games called DIXIT from the Healy Christmas - I thoroughly recommend it - thanks Al! 


Lots of 'new' at Christmas.  And we remember anew a child entering the world to save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!