Sunday, June 3, 2012

spot

The girls have been playing a game in the car for the last few weeks.  It is called 'Spot'.  The rules are fairly simple - when you see a yellow car you say 'spot'.















So we will be driving along somewhere talking about something when suddenly they will say 'spot' in the middle of a sentence eg 'Mum when we get home can spot you  help me with my spot project'.

It has got to the point where now I am looking out for yellow cars even when they are not in the car.  Just to get my score up.  Not that I am competitive or anything.  It is just an observation game we play.  All the time.  And I am losing because I am concentrating on driving, not spotting yellow cars.

So I need to have a tally sheet.  For Spot.

In other news...


Check out the size of the egg top left.  One of our chooks laid this.  All I can say is...ow.


It's dancing concert time.  Our dancing school switched the concert to the middle of the year to save end of year pain.  So now it is mild middle year pain.


 But oh she looks pretty in her costume.  She is supposed to be 'water'.


And this dog is a joy to have around.  She is a giving giving creature.  We can learn a lot from her.

Spot.

 


3 comments:

  1. I believe the technical name for that egg is BUM BUSTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so funny- is this person on the kids talk team?
    BTW Gabby looks beautiful as water, I love that outfit . She could recite " Nimbin, my Nimbin.....Yeah"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you specified it was the egg top left. Or I'd still be looking for it.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!