Saturday, June 23, 2012

just hanging

Lots of things happened in the last week of school term.

Like ballet concerts



And school plays - Gab was a lion hunter.  Guess she caught a lion.  But it's not lyin down.


And raspberry white chocolate tarts made by husbands for dessert night. Mmmmmmm.


And sports day.  Gab refused to take off her jumper or tracksuit pants and won her race.  Guess it helps when one of the competitors is doubled over leaving the track 40 metres behind you.


Run Gabby Run!


Annika threw a shot put.  Check out that style!  The lines!  The length!


And did her best in a race.


We chalked up the new driveway.  I don't think my girls often look like sisters, but when I took this quick snap I could totally see it.




And now holidays are here.  Yay.

I have five puppet shows lined up for next week in the council libraries.  Every time I think about it my tummy does a flip and I start making panic lists in my head.  Breathe in out in out.

I'll tell you how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catriona and Wide Eyed Stories friends and puppets and Dizzy.... You will all be SUPER and FABULOUS! Enjoy and have lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your confidence in us! We are enjoying it - but I am forgetting to take photos to document the experience!

      Delete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!