Tuesday, May 1, 2012

amazing weight loss secret revealed

So two weeks ago I went to buy a new pair of jeans for winter.  I wandered into the shop and said to the assistant - Jeans Now Please.  She looked me over and said - you'll be a size 16 skinny fit.  I must admit I laughed in her face and maybe sprayed her a little with leftover lunch.  I have not been a size 16 for a long time.  But I tried them on.  She was the 'Jeans Consultant' as her badge proclaimed.

They fit.

And I realised that bits of me have been sneaking off and disappearing.  I have not even missed them.

And herein I have discovered the amazing secret of weight loss. 

Are you ready?


It will change your life.





















Eat less.

Move more.

Don't worry about it.







That's it.

Sure there are no quick solutions.  But it happens slowly and gradually.  We have been talking about what are the driving forces in your life at church, the 'idols', the things we daydream about.  I used to think about how good it would be if I was just 10 kilos lighter.  But my heart has been changing as I focus more on what really matters.  And then without thinking about it very much (apart from when I am exercising and watching the clock) the weight goes.


And all of a sudden you are wearing three sizes smaller jeans.


1 comment:

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!