Monday, May 14, 2012

my casual life


So mother's day was great - a wonderful sleep in (thanks to my sister who had both the children for a sleepover), my favourite breakfast, some jobs done around the house and reading the paper.

Being a mum has certainly changed me.  You are forced into unselfishness and reliance on others.  It is like a little piece of your heart is out there skipping around in the world and you need to protect it, push it, love it, cuddle it, scold it and cherish it.

I asked the girls to write me a poem for mother's day.  And here is what Gabby thinks I do in my casual life.

Annika's slightly esoteric offering.


And pink love from the mother's day stall at school.


I am so blessed by my children.  They stretch and tangle me with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!