Tuesday, March 15, 2011

cracking the 3 digit...

I have been working on a plan for nearly three months now.  It is a good plan but not that well thought out.  It is the plan to be ECONOMY SEAT SIZED by the time we go to China in September.

My plan involves:
- no snacks.  sigh.   I love chips and chocolate and cheese.  But that probably was part of the problem.
- exercising and committing to things like triathlons and 5km runs in the Gold Coast marathon.

I started his plan on the 1st of January.  And has mostly been going well.  But I cannot crack the 3 digit weight barrier.  I figure it took ten years to put on - it will not come off in three months. 

I am trying.  My husband has also joined me on the no snacks plan.  It has been much easier having a buddy to do it with.  And Gab has been my personal training running partner ('Come on Mummy!').

And hopefully by September I will comfortably fit into an economy seat on the plane.

Before.....

Waiting for after....

3 comments:

  1. I will join you too! let's do the mothers day run
    gen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up Catriona. I have managed to shed some kg, no reason why you can't. A big thing for me has been having treats on weekends, so you don't have to go cold turkey. I think it has also helped being so busy with work and study, because TV is a temptation to snack ( as you know ) and I have been too busy to watch any. So my solution for you...when you are about to turn on the TV, come round to our house instead and help us teach "Mickey" how not to be a total lunatic...

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!