Thursday, April 7, 2011

dancing

I have become a fan of my dancing class at the gym.  I do not look like this.
 I look more like a late thirties woman trying to keep up with the moves.

But tonight I got it!  My fitness level must be increasing, cause I kept up with the class for the whole hour.  And what a class - we covered charleston dancing, 90s boy band dancing, house dancing, 80s video dancing (think Flash dance), jazz moves, and some ballet move that my muscle motor memory went 'I know how to do this!' - my lines were great.

The instructor is a little bit crazy, and there is a group of the cool girls at the front of the class with blonde ponytails and crop tops, and there is a fifty year old guy there in lycra sweat pants and a hoodie - but tonight we felt like a troupe.  I love the drama and the silliness of it.

But as a dancer, I am a great tea drinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!