Tuesday, July 19, 2011

coming of age

My exceptional husband has turned forty this month.  There has been a month of celebration - including a festival of forty with school friends down in Armidale, out for a curry on the actual birthday, and a party held at home.  A 'C' themed party.  For crazy cats to catch up and carry on eating canapes, chips, chocolate, cheese, crackers, cake and celery (all the good foods start with 'C').

I love a party.  It is maybe because I am a social vampire and like to SUCK PEOPLE'S ENERGY. That's right,  I am an extrovert that feeds off the social vibe of others around me.  If there are no people I am like a zombie.

Charlie Chaplin
My husband is calm, co-ordinated, competent, caring, compassionate, cuddly, cute, confident, competitive, courageous, constant, cool, Catriona-lovin' and Christlike.  I like him.

Shhh - don't tell him - he's looking this way.

I dressed as a cricketer as a homage to my cricketing husband.  As an added bonus I got to wear sneakers and super comfy clothes all night.

Two cats and a cow.  Gab insisted on going as a cow.  She rang a little cow bell around her neck all night.  Fortunately about nine cowboys came to the party, so she wasn't a cow on the loose.
It was a very fun party.  Worth all the cleaning up in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!