Sunday, July 31, 2011

In the count down phase

It is now only 5 weeks until we go to China and Vietnam, and I feel my preparations need to step up a notch. So far I have bought some shoes, got immunizations and learnt to count to 5 in Mandarin. This should take me quite far, but there is a growing list on the fridge of things I need to get collect prepare gather buy do.

The plan is to visit with my friend Keryn in Wuhan for two and a half weeks, then visit Beijing, then have ten days in Vietnam. There are real concerns here, like how many jumpers to pack.

But probably what I should be doing most is talking with Kerryn, finding out what we can help her with, and praying for her. I'll put that on the top of the list on the fridge, then everything else should fall into place.

And get hand sanitizer.

And an international plug.




And...


Okay that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!