Monday, December 26, 2011

Brisbane year

When we first got married the question of Christmas family visits came up.  So Chris and I decided that we would do alternate years in Brisbane and Armidale.  And as our siblings have go married over the years they have fitted into the rhythm of home and away years.  It works surprisingly well.  So this year was a Brisbane year.

She got bumblebee socks.


Gab loves her new rag doll.


I received a tree.




We had this lovely big crab for lunch. mmmmmm


Gab's Christmas lunch is on the left.  She only ate the cucumber.  That's my lunch on the right.  I needed to sample every salad.



Cricket on the street after lunch.  Scooter helped with the fielding.


Gab wore her Christmas pyjamas all day.



The cousins.




We cannot take a sensible photo.


Merry Christmas!

Although Boxing Day is proving o be quieter and more relaxed.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely catching up with all this. Looking forward to Frazer Island stuff.
    I love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!