Wednesday, December 7, 2011

wide eyed Christmas season

Well - it is a bit of a stretch calling it a Christmas season.  But I count more than one show a season.  And this year we have been booked for 12 shows!  That's right - an even dozen of storytelling puppetry.  We have even been paid for some of it!  It has been so much easier doing a script multiple times.  Characters have developed, jokes get funnier (for us anyway), and setting up gets slicker.

Photos below by Naman Briner (lovely having an in house photographer husband...).  CSI stands for Christmas story investigation.





This has been a very fun job at the end of the year.  Hopefully we will get more shows! - sorry Lisa there are no photos of you!

And I think I have overcommitted again this week.  QPAC choir rehearsals every night, three puppet shows, helping organise Creek Road carols and performing in them, organising the grade three break up party at school tomorrow, agreeing to having 6 grade fives around tomorrow afternoon for silly games and giggling, Christmas shopping, break up dinners, house stuff and being civil to my family.

Bring on Monday when I fly to Sydney and collapse.

1 comment:

  1. Photos are great! ( I'm sure I can cut and paste my head onto Juliet's body, if I need to). I love the one of Frank!
    I'm impressed with the resurgence of the blogging- thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!