Sunday, March 18, 2012

the easiest party yet

This year was a party year for Gab.  We have a party for the girls every three years - 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, on your own.  And it was the ninth year for Gab.  She invited 3 friends and some family to her party (very different to her extroverted mother and sister!).  She requested pass the parcel and an orange alien cake.  And she wanted to take her friends on a horseride.

It was a lovely morning and a fantastically easy party. And Gab loved it.  Happy birthday my lovely sunny girl!

three mates on a hammock
pass the parcel - I forgot to count the layers...it worked out



new helmet, jodhpurs and boots for her birthday. 


oh yes - I got to ride as well



she loves the pony!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I want to go on a horse ride now
    Another easy party is the pool party, and making up a random game, called the hot tomato. I'll let you know about this soon.....

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!