Sunday, March 11, 2012

holiday with Granny

 There was a cupboard at the holiday house.  I opened it up and.....


Granny received her birthday gift from Chris - he had made a frame and mounted her Dad's war medals
 Cricket on the beach


 Happy Birthday Gab - she turned nine on our holiday! NINE - that's nearly ten.  My baby is growing too fast - wahhhhhhh




Focused luging from Gab. Silliness from her Mum.

Obligatory Big Banana photo of the cousins

.

the beach the beach the beach

 
Out the back of the holiday house was some bush - enough to build a cubby house and make up secret rules and start a club.  I am not sure they solved any mysteries though.


 BMX track! Aunty Katie is in the lead!

 Check out my new photography skill.  It is called Panning.  I don't think I will remember how to do it - but I am happy with these bike photos.  They look like I Know What I Am Doing.









Granny taking the kite for a walk

Chris and Annika made a treasure hunt through the rocks for everyone

We found a stick teepee on the beach.



Searching for geo-caches on the Sawtell headland.


 A rare photo of me on the holiday - I was there - just behind the camera lens.


Dinner on the last night - eat anything you like with something from the second drawer.
  
Games, chocolate and wine.  Every night.  Excellent
.

Thanks for the holiday my lovely family!

1 comment:

  1. GAMES! this holiday looks amazing!!


    p.s yes the bike shots are very cool!!

    Charissa xx

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!