Monday, December 6, 2010

random thoughts

There are some traits and skills and features that animals have that I would like to possess and utilise.  Here are a few:

- a handy pouch at the front like a marsupial - it could store keys, tic tacs, a game of uno, tissues - oh the possibilities
- a sucker fish kind of animal that lived at my house and crawled around the floor cleaning up the toys, bits of paper and maybe even folded the washing
- a parrot that said things to my children like 'time for bed', 'clean your teeth', 'put on some shoes', 'practice the piano' - then they may not get surprised at me all the time that I make these completely unreasonable requests and demands on their time, like they have never gone to bed before any night previously in their whole lives
- the big reproachful eyes of....umm...a cocker spaniel to sit mournfully besides the fridge and beam thoughts into my head like 'don't eat that, let's go for a walk instead'

Just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!