Wednesday, November 3, 2010

first blog

I have been thinking for a while I should start a blog.  And today, after putting down my mother's cat last night, I started.  Not that the passing of a 19 year old cat means I begin new tasks.  But I was thinking, life is too short to keep thinking about something.  Just get on with it.

And this photo of me looks very professional.  It was not my camera.  I had no make up on.  It was a quick snap done by someone who wanted a photo for the church directory.   Maybe I should have got out the shoulder pads and the big hair. I just thought I would put in a photo as this is my introductory blog.

I plan to write about my day to day stuff.  Parenting, pastoring, speech therapy, washing mountains, fitness attempts, addiction to food...  I am not a photographer.  Or a calm serene mother who bakes. And I don't know how to do all the design things on the blog yet.  Learning curve ahead.


Let's see where this blog takes us....

2 comments:

  1. hooray!!! have been waiting, lets see, two years for this! can't wait to read more xxx

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!