Friday, September 9, 2011

Travelling!

Day one of traveling. We have made it as far as Brunei, and now are sitting in the airport waiting for the next connection. We took a free tour of the city, where Brunei was shown in a glowing light by the tourist operator. I also ate deep fried bananas. Not sure if I was craving the fat or the banana - any banana is a good banana after a nine month banana famine.

I really can't sleep on planes. I need to upskill.

We snapped a few photos from the bus:

This is the government building






One of the big mosques covered in gold





Gab on the bus on the way to the market. She had been informed there may be spring rolls.






Off to Shanghai next!! Then a seven hour wait, then Wuhan.

At some point tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!