Friday, September 2, 2011

Mid thirties

Feeling full of Greek food. In our house we get to choose our dinner on the night of our birthday. And I always choose Greek. Mmmmmmmmm. Baby octopus, meat on a stick, dips, bread, haloumi, baklava. I would become the food slave of a Greek mamma saying 'eat eat you are too thin' in an instant.

I also love the handmade cards my girls make. And this year Gab insisted on getting me a fishing hat for a present. So next week when we go to China I can be an Australian fisherman.

Checking if I can upload a photo from the iPad onto the blog.





Yay I think I worked it out! Downloaded an app called blogpress. I just have to limit myself to photos taken on the iPad though.

38 is still mid thirties....right?

2 comments:

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!