Wednesday, October 26, 2011

living on the edge

We have had a trampoline with no padding, no sides and positioned on the concrete patio for all of my children's lives.  I am just that wild. 

Am I ignoring modern health and safety warnings?  Am I flirting with trips to emergency with broken wrists?  I let them climb to the top of the tree, and our treehouse only has fences on two sides.



And then I let them put the hose on the trampoline.

Maybe it is because I am the mother of two girls who know their limits.  I might look at it differently if I had a daredevil child.

But they have learnt to jump in the middle.

And Scooter gets cuter.




She loves the water and spent ages mucking around with the girls running through the sprinkler.  Ahhh puppy.

1 comment:

  1. It could be that you have only girls. Boys tend to be – "Danger, what danger?"

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!