Friday, January 27, 2012

17th annual


I feel amazed that we have had 17 Australia Day BBQs in a row.  Old friends new friends young friends blue friends - they turn up with meat and drinks to chat and slide.  It is wonderful to see everybody - what a deep network we have.  The weather held off for most of the day  - yay!


I wonder how many more years we will do this?  Must make it at least to 20.  25.  30.  Imagine the 50th annual Pines Australia Day BBQ- I'll be ummmm.... older.


And I am completely addicted to the number one in this years hottest 100.

Thanks everyone for coming.  Please come again.  Even if you live a long way away.

1 comment:

  1. Gotye has got ya!
    Oh.. and I might need to make you another letter box before the 50th annual Pines Australia Day BBQ!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!