Thursday, February 2, 2012

surely I am not old enough

to be the mother of an eleven year old.  And I am pretty sure this sense of disbelief will continue for a long time to come.

This was her reaction after receiving a rip stick for her birthday from Grandma.


Hoping to not make a visit to emergency with broken bones from rip stick adventures.  She can already ride it around the house.

And check out the most excellent echidna icecream cake created by my husband - a man of many talents.


Happy birthday my darling complex pre-adolosecent waves of moodiness creative fascinating beautiful generous anxious girl.  Looking forward to seeing how you grow!

1 comment:

  1. Now Catriona, that needs to be a sensible acronym!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...just so I know there is someone out there!